today is one of those pdays where I sit down to write and have no idea what we did this week!! Apparently its been busy one... but so good of course! Yesterday L and E were confirmed members of the church!!! I cannot describe how happy that makes me.
In other news, M.G, who is our best friend is coming back to church strong! She now comes to all the activities, with her kids, and is just so much fun. Also she has been helping us out with a situation we have in our house right now, which leads me to the next thing....
THERE IS A MOUSE IN OUR HOUSE! I was talking with our district leader the other night when I saw it running out a crack by the door. So naturally I screamed and hung up. Our DL didn´t seem too worried though, probably just thinks we are wimpy girls. but GROSS! I hate mice. So we put out some rat poison, which he seemed to enjoy as a late night snack and did nothing. Sunday night M came by to look over the situation, and lended us a legit mouse trap. SO we set it all up cheese and all, and the next morning peeked slowly around the corner to see if our mouse friend had been caught. To Our dismay (but maybe a little relief too) the trap had closed but the mouse nowhere in sight. He had even nibbled a bit of the cheese. Our friend is still living as of right now but I´ll keep you updated.
On a more spiritual note, the work is going so well. The members have been helping a ton and we are seeing many miracles. Also this week I have had some amzing experiences in my book of mormon reading where I have received answers so exactly to the troubles we´ve been having with investigators. I have such a firm testimony of that book, it is inspired of God and our most important tool!
Anyways sorry for the short email I´ll do my best to write more next week! I love you all!
Hermana Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment