I feel like I just talked to you! Oh wait... that`s because I did. :) Thank you for lifting me up so much with your words and testimonies. Seriously, I left that call home not trunky but rather excited for the next 6 months, hopefully I can continue to make you proud!
This was a great week, there`s a lot going on over here in Carmen de Patagones. Us 4 missionaries are really getting a lot of things rolling and are excited to see the energy and excitement that is growing slowly but surely in the branch. This week we had our first big activity for the youth, and it was a hit! We borrowed a projecter from the district and put on the Emporer`s New Groove. Only the best movie ever. While they all watched, we served popcorn and drinks. A good amount of people came and it was a lot of fun!
Our main progressing investigators, the familia E (V, N and I) are still doing well. Little I didn`t make it to church sunday because he doesn´t like waking up early. But besides that we still love them so much, still plead with them to read the Book of Mormon together. We had a great lesson friday where V asked us about what the temples were all about and we were able to explain a bit to her about that beautiful, sacred place. That is their goal, as it is for all of us!
L and E are still doing well, unfortunately didn`t make it to church sunday because of not going to bed until 4 the night before. Sad. But we saw a great miracle with them this week! So E`s mom doesn`t actually live there with them, but in Viedma across the river. But she was there while we were having a lesson and began to make comments and revealed that once missionaries had been visiting her but they lost contact. She said she knew that this was the true church, and that the Book of Mormon is true! We took down her address to give it to the elders in Viedma. This family is amazing - we just keep adding more of them as investigators!! wohhoo!!
So the work is great and the church is true. We only have one more week in the transfer and feel that maybe this time they`ll change things up. Who knows! All you can do is keep working, and thats exactly what we`re gonna do.
Love you all,
Hermana Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment