Friday, June 14, 2013

Suprise!!

Hey family!

I GOT MY REASSIGNMENT!!! This morning all of us except Elder Parkinson (he'll be staying another week, sad) got our reassignment notes and we were freaking out! And mine said... I'm going to Utah Salt Lake City South and I'm leaving TOMORROW morning! I can't handle it... my companion and I just hugged and cried. All the hermanas cried. The good news is that I am going there with Hermana Nelson and Elder Hillier, so we will travel together. Hermana O'Hara, Hermana Hadley, and Elder Lo'amanu are all going to California San Fernando leaving monday. Elders Bloomfield, Bushman and Hicken are all going to Portland Oregon leaving tuesday. So basically there are a lot of feelings right now. I am so excited to go, but the last thing I expected was to be leaving tomorrow. I thought I was gonna have another week!! I can't think about saying goodbye to everyone. I'm glad I'm going with Hillier and Nelson, but still. It's like saying goodbye to family all over again.

Yesterday we had our in-field orientation, and it honestly got me so excited to get out there and serve. It's time to work! I know I'm meant to be there for a reason. There are people who are being prepared to hear the gospel and I hope I'm ready to bring it!!

I love you all, and will keep you updated. Salt Lake City here I come!!

love,

Hermana Kenzie Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment